2022/2023 Accounts - Record Revenues & Profit - Annual Report

In years gone by, the annual accounts barely got a mention amongst fans. Thanks to social media and the smear campaign against the club however, this is now very important and to have achieved this level of success as a club is something of which we should be very proud. The statement by the chairman oozes his usual levels of professionalism and class, but the most pleasing thing for me was just how motivated he is to make us even better and more successful. Best-run club in the world bar absolutely none.

Our matchday revenue still miles behind the rags even since they have been shite? I imagine that changes with the expansion, hotel etc. Apart from that................... more records! ;-)
Unofficial Coty forecasts were that Matchday revenue would rise to around £80mil with the opening of the expanded North Stand. It could be higher if we continue to get to the latter stages of the major Cup competitions.

Hopefully, we don’t purse more
Matchday revenue at the expense of the fans though. That obviously happens to an extent but we are better than most.

Revenue comaprison with United.

United
£136.4 - Matchday
£209.1 - Broadcasting
£302.9 - Commercial
£648.4mil - Total

City
£ 71.9 - Matchday
£299.4 - Broadcasting
£341.4 - Commercial
£712.7mil - Total
Interesting that their match day revenue is almost double ours and yet their attendances compare to ours in no way reflects that. We also have far more hospitality seats/packages than them. So surely this means that they are charging more? Despite the ongoing moans from our fans on ticket prices. (Unless this includes club shop sales and they are just selling more shirts etc, or is that purely reported in retail revenue?)

Unofficial Coty forecasts were that Matchday revenue would rise to around £80mil with the opening of the expanded North Stand. It could be higher if we continue to get to the latter stages of the major Cup competitions.

Hopefully, we don’t purse more
Matchday revenue at the expense of the fans though. That obviously happens to an extent but we are better than most.

am sure hospitality costs will go up to the rich to help the average fan mate. Will the hotel income be allowed into the club accounts across the year i wonder or just on a match day allowance?

Interesting that their match day revenue is almost double ours and yet their attendances compare to ours in no way reflects that. We also have far more hospitality seats/packages than them. So surely this means that they are charging more? Despite the ongoing moans from our fans on ticket prices. (Unless this includes club shop sales and they are just selling more shirts?)

Not sure we do.

More variety maybe but I think they have more overall seats.

I think even their whole upper quadrants are corporate although I stand to be corrected on that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.