United Thread - 2023/24

anyone remember when Bayern came to the Etihad and did the jumping in unison thing? The concrete structure was groaning with dust coming off it ! We need to do it on derby day at the swamp. Make the fuckers ground rot a bit quicker!
That was scary, I really thought the stand was coming down. Moved some builders dust though!!

When the concrete began falling onto women during the derby game at the shit hole, I was wondering if it’s the same type of concrete some of our schools have had to close. Please let there be a God and he’s a blue
Crossed my mind too but that Raac stuff seems safer than whatever they've used at the swamp, I've not seen mention of anything actually falling off with Raac just the possibility.

I worked with a United fan in the 2000s, early 2010s, who was typical United fan. Came out with the usual comments at the time:

Sneered at League Cup, calling it Plastic trophy
“Little City”
“Never be better than United”
United DNA talk
Discussed rugby in the office if United had lost at the weekend
Old Trafford was the most impressive stadium in UK after Wembley.
United don’t sack managers
United don’t spend money
Every one of their players was best in the league
Twenty times
You’ll never win a treble
Class of 92 etc
All their youngsters were the next thing

I had many arguments with her, about how the above was all horse shit, and I remember vividly talking about how much of a dump OT was, and how they’ll be fucked when Fergie goes.

Unfortunately she passed away, and she was genuinely a lovely lady (apart from the football!), but I’d love to speak to her now and get her thoughts on things. I’d imagine she would now be a big rugby fan as “football has sold its soul”.

View attachment 99436

537-AC4-EA-46-D1-4038-ADF6-F217593797-AB.jpg
Only the 4 disabled parking bays then?
Which are nowhere near anything.
That must be Sancho’s car then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.