Spurs (H) - 3 Dec 2023

Can’t make this one now so have got our 2 seasoncard seats available in CB Level 3, block 325, row R.

Would want £130 for the pair and would need supporter number to transfer.

PM if interested.

***SOLD NOW***

Last edited:
Looking for a lift for me and my pal to Spurs game. We can meet at Oxford M40 services, although can meet Bucks/North London. We are both London OSC members. Profile name on here is same as Twitter so can check that Im not a knob. Please PM/DM.

Not seen anyone offerig a lift here but no harm.

One spare - SSL3 - Row K- face value only - will need to share my details to give you access to the download option (I will explain). DM me.

Hello, we have 2x tickets in the ardwick that we are selling below face value (would rather get some money than lose everything). Please message for info

Headed to Manchester to celebrate a 50th birthday ruined by Covid in 2022. Treating myself to a City match and looking for one ticket, Cityzen member from CA. Please message if you have a seat. Thanks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.