Friday sick club

I feel for you 44. Doing the right thing and seeing piss takers every day.
Must be hard to stay in that job and not look at the private sector?
i hopefully have only four years to do,so building my pension and savings up to.retire early.I get eight weeks holiday per year,after ten years service in the NHS.I live local so i just hqve to endure four more shitty years.

Not quite the same, but worked on secondment at a north West LA and sick leave was considered an allocation like annual leave, group manager worked through his dinner and amended his flexi credit, and I couldn't use John's desk even tho h3d been on sick for 2 years

i hopefully have only four years to do,so building my pension and savings up to.retire early.I get eight weeks holiday per year,after ten years service in the NHS.I live local so i just hqve to endure four more shitty years.
Eight weeks holiday sounds great! I’d do things like PM / AM leave for City etc.

I was in Arrowe Park for my eyes recently and the administration side for a simple appointment was awful. Cancelled by telephone and then texted to remind me of the appointment. No reply to my e-mail checking. Called me again to say it was rescheduled but couldn’t explain the text / no reply.

Part of me would work an admin job for them to give back to my life saving surgery. Too many friends and posts like the above tell me not to.

Eight weeks holiday sounds great! I’d do things like PM / AM leave for City etc.

I was in Arrowe Park for my eyes recently and the administration side for a simple appointment was awful. Cancelled by telephone and then texted to remind me of the appointment. No reply to my e-mail checking. Called me again to say it was rescheduled but couldn’t explain the text / no reply.

Part of me would work an admin job for them to give back to my life saving surgery. Too many friends and posts like the above tell me not to.
I' been there just under 18 years but after 10 years service you get 8 weeks holiday, problem for me is I work a 7 week rota,I'm rotored in 5 out of 7 weekends,so i use most of my holidays for saturday n sundays to go to watch City.

Very generous holidays in the NHS, 8 weeks a year plus a very good NHS pension at the end, plus a state pension. No wonder the NHS is continually struggling for funds. Wouldn't that money be better spent on actual patient care, more beds etc. ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.