Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

This team has now lost the lead 6 times in 3 games against big6 opposition in Chelsea, Liverpool & Spurs. We used to have an elite mentality, this season its missing completely. Another shambolic performance like almost every other time we've faced any half decent opposition this season.

And yes, the ref was absolutely awful but lets not turn into the scousers and act like victims at every opportunity. We should be able to beat fucking Spurs, with major injury/suspension problems, at home even if the ref is awful.

Pep will figure it out, he always does. But unfortunately our very poor summer window has undoubtedly made our squad significantly worse.
Eddie might be good with his feet, but shit with hand's…..

Doubt we'll get any player in the January window. Time to get them was in the summer but for some reason the club was sleeping and reacting to everything.

Doku is good but inconsistent, Kovacic is average and was always injury prone so bizarre buy, Nunes shown nothing so far and is a really weird signing.

We miss Gundo and Mahrez.
Mahrez...need a fkin hindsight statue....biggest miss ever i think...what a player

We won't win the league this year. Part due to our lack of intensity and concentration, and part due to the pl not allowing it.
I would like to say the fix is in, but we are shooting our own feet and helping the pl do their job for them.
I've never been one that subscribed to conspiracy theories, but good lord, that clip of Hooper is so fucking sketchy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.