Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Will say it again... season to enjoy rather than to expect. We have a big job on our hands if we're going to win the title.
We’ve already won one trophy this season, and have four more to try and win.
Perspective and a lack of panic is what I’m aiming for right now.

In the short term, it would be great to have Stones back for Villa.
And if Doku got injured today, hopefully that will create a chance for Bobb to start midweek. Would be good to see that, in Jack’s absence.

Akanji was our best player…
Fuck me. Don’t know what people see with him.

He’s so poor. Him stepping into midfield and being out of position constantly (both in attacking phases and defensively) stitches us up in the transition.

On the ball he plays passes to players who don’t have the time or space to play out (see the second goal today). In fact (and I counted) he played 3 good balls today. Every other pass was square or hospital.

He’s been at the heart of our weakest defence in a few years. Dias has been poor too but I was watching them try to communicate today and it was Sunday League stuff.

I don't want to think about the ref fuck up, but i genuinely can't call that a fuck up or human error. I've never recalled seeing a ref signal advantage, watch the pass be played and think fuck that's a real advantage and then blow to bring it it back! His family need forensics accountants going through every payment for the next 6 years because that couldn't have been incompetence but adhering to masters stated aim of a a different winner every 5 years.

Look nobody Knows if Jack goes on to score, but the referee Knows he fucked up big time, The win was thrown away before the ref's dodgy advantage and stopping the game.

We are in need of fresh legs and players that can change the game when they come on, Like I said we have 3 or 4 squad players that never get much game time for what reason I don't know, Phillips is the puzzle in this squad but Pep always says he a part of the setup ?

KDB long term injury can not be the blame also, It's just burnt out players' bodies being asked to play every week
because the Bench and squad is not as strong enough or strong as people make out

8 goals conceded in last 4? That’s mid table standard form.
Conceding a lot of goals late on too, unable to close matches out.
Everyone will point to us turning it around come the 2nd half of the season, but the worry is that we leave ourselves too much to do.

Fuck me. Don’t know what people see with him.

He’s so poor. Him stepping into midfield and being out of position constantly (both in attacking phases and defensively) stitches us up in the transition.

On the ball he plays passes to players who don’t have the time or space to play out (see the second goal today). In fact (and I counted) he played 3 good balls today. Every other pass was square or hospital.

He’s been at the heart of our weakest defence in a few years. Dias has been poor too but I was watching them try to communicate today and it was Sunday League stuff.
I guess last year never happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.