Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Was huge fan of Gvardiol,but he is dogsh.t in defence, as was rest of the team in every area of the pitch...worst city performance under Pep ever,need to change things immediately.
To be fair the defence was badly let down by the midfield which was piss weak, especially without Rodri.

Absolutely hammered by a better team no complaints we look miles off closing players down
Congratulations Aston Villa outstanding

Feels like rock bottom(and I dont mean the match thread).

Laboured, slow, rubbish passing, toothless, players looking lost, the absolute opposite of a Pep team.

Writing was on the wall before a ball was kicked, it just felt like everyone needs to clear the air about everything that is happening at the club.

Pep, players and the club as a whole need to get all this shit thats going on off field and sling it well and truly behind them, and dont get caught up in the media cesspit.

There is still time for this season, the teams above and around us are no great shakes.

Wouldnt surprise me if we kicked on from here, go and win that world club thing and take it from there.

Fck negativity, thats the City I followed for years through Pearce and lower divs etc, typical City win things now.

Come march this game will be looked back on as a turning point in our season.

Well done Villa fully deserved. Been a long time since I saw a team completely outplay us. We don’t look the city of the last few years these days
spot on, a absolut utter shite performance , bet pep regrets coming out with , we will win the title , ffs. like watching a prem team playing a non leauge team. disgrace

What is depressing is we don't seem to know what to do when we have the ball on the edge of the opponents box. We seem to always be looking to get around the back. Every team knows how we play. In the end we end up passing it back. For God's sake have a go and see what opportunities develop. We need to get Haaland more involved.

WOW, Not a lot more to say really
the whole shape and setup from the kick-off was off and there was only going to be one winner and it was not City.
I said at the weekend the squad need boosting with players who can come on a do the job when our best players are out injured or banned,

We are carrying far too many players who are not in Pep's plans or good enough to come on from the bench
Phillips must be sold because he clearly is not in Pep's plans, Fresh faces in the winter window and the summer window and we go again next season, The title is gone forget the run-in as we have done before,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE City and Pep sign a fucking left-back or two and sell the Bench warmers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.