Joey Barton

As far as Barton goes I’m 100% with you mate, I also agree that white middle aged men should not be the norm in the media, where it falls down and becomes a box ticking exercise is employing people who have zero talent and/or knowledge about the game. There are way too many of those employed at the moment …!

But everyone seems to be of the opinion that most pundits are talentless regardless. A female pundit says something thick and it's box ticking, but then what about Danny Murphy?

But everyone seems to be of the opinion that most pundits are talentless regardless. A female pundit says something thick and it's box ticking, but then what about Danny Murphy?
Not everyone, i judge people on their talent and nothing else .. The likes of Shearer and Murphy are completely devoid of it.. One man’s meat is another man’s poison innit ..
Camel Gob, Carragher and Micah also fall into this category …!

Not everyone, i judge people on their talent and nothing else .. The likes of Shearer and Murphy are completely devoid of it.. One man’s meat is another man’s poison innit ..
Camel Gob, Carragher and Micah also fall into this category …!
And Izzy Christiansen and Alex Scott seem very well liked. So I think Barton's comments are totally moribund. I've had to mute him on twitter for my own mental well being. Don't even follow the **** but he's making his way into my feed non stop.

Barton talking about credibility. By his own generalisation, when was the last time anyone met a credible Scouser? Imbeciles of the highest order.

No, it’s not.

The physicality and strength of League One/League Two players is obviously higher, as they’re men, but the skill levels are nowhere near the abilities of the players in the WSL.
It’s not really the point though. The men’s teams would likely beat any WSL side.

That doesn’t mean that women can’t play football, it just means they aren’t as physically strong.

They can be as tactically astute, skilful and expend the same effort as men, so there’s no reason that both genders can’t talk about both men and women’s football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.