City’s Premier League Era Flop XI

Dont agree with adebayor. His shed went when he was sanctioned for his celebration in front of the arse fans, he’d had abuse for weeks prior to the match, racially abused, jeered, so what if he went and showed the tarquins whos boss?

Also, was he at City when his national team bus got shot at?

Remember a few decent goals off him, blckburn away? The arse header.
There is no way he gets in this team ahead of fowler, jo, RSC, bojinov, bony. No way
Ade was 15 in 34 for us, not too shabby at all

Such a thing is why I'm not a football manager/talent evaluator. Among the many great embarrassments I'll cop to on this forum is being totally enraptured with Wilfred Bony and what I thought was his brilliant hold-up play. Oh dear.
I was buzzing when we signed bony. Wasnt he injured when he arrived but all the talk was “dont worry bony will be fit soon” as though he was gonna take us to the next level .

And for the record, i wasnt having rodri at all!!!

Yes, he did -- I remember watching that match on a tiny phone screen in the Phoenix airport thinking "Wow, this guy is a beast."
I was delighted when we signed him. Would watch the Europa highlights on a Friday evening and he was commanding for Porto.

It just doesn’t always work.

I was buzzing when we signed bony. Wasnt he injured when he arrived but all the talk was “dont worry bony will be fit soon” as though he was gonna take us to the next level .

And for the record, i wasnt having rodri at all!!!
And you probably thought Edin was a donkey. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.