Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

To make matters worse we are absolutely shite to watch. I nearly nodded off at 2-0. We get caught in this weird fucking no man’s lands where we look like we don’t know whether to run the clock down or try and attack and invariably the game ends up drifting and the opposition gains a bit of belief.

matey spot on

it's the clear differences from last season, We just try to hide the ball by passing it around in defence and midfield thinking 2.0 is done and dusted, last season we go and get a 3rd and 4th and then the game is done

You could see it after 65 minutes, you smell something could happen and all it takes would be a mistake or a sending-off and the wheel could come off again, it's mental how a team that had nothing much in the game to scare us or bother us with and City was so far in control the 3 points in the bag, how wrong are we ?

I said it in a post before, it seems we get ruthlessly punished for our sloppiness and the mistakes we make.
Lady luck could have shined for us, But Nope was ruthlessly punished again

Wow, how have we become so entitled ? Maybe a dose of reality after so many years of amazing results and trophies. Those who can remember the 80s and 90s like me would have so loved a run of 3 draws, 3 wins and a loss! It’s not so bad guys- anyone prefer we swapped our situation with United? No takers I expect.

To make matters worse we are absolutely shite to watch. I nearly nodded off at 2-0. We get caught in this weird fucking no man’s lands where we look like we don’t know whether to run the clock down or try and attack and invariably the game ends up drifting and the opposition gains a bit of belief.
I cannot recall a game this season that has been joyous/fantastic to watch I am sick an tired of the oppositions first shot on target going in Today we played on current form one of the worst teams in the prem but got to 2-0 , now that should be game over but it wasn’t I’m only like everyone else on here an want my team to batter all put before us but this season is becoming a chore an waiting on Kev may help but the lad will need time to get up to speed Really disappointing so far but hey Cmon City

How can anyone boo off our team? Please can someone explain that to me?
Treble winners, 3 PL titles in 5 years. More trophies in the past few years than we saw in 30 odd years. Did they cheat today, did they deliberately injure an opposition player? Did they do something I didn’t hear about?
Thank you
Puzzled and Bewildered from the Principality of Eccles.

Wow, how have we become so entitled ? Maybe a dose of reality after so many years of amazing results and trophies. Those who can remember the 80s and 90s like me would have so loved a run of 3 draws, 3 wins and a loss! It’s not so bad guys- anyone prefer we swapped our situation with United? No takers I expect.
It's a temporary blip, we'll have a hard on again before we know it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.