Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately our full strength at the moment is way way off our full strength. Our form is pretty dreadful as well. As much as I’d love us to win it I don’t think we will. They’ll kick us off the park and be diving all over the place if we will need a strong ref. And their support in the stands is going to be top notch
That's the spirit! I'd of hated to be stood next to you in the trenches.

Something quite funny about Fluminese's young Brazilian striker's name being John Kennedy.

Had some distractions to contend with for the past few weeks, plus the post-CL triumph ennui has made me less obsessive than before, but will be all over this today, Bacon butties to accompany it and then City really WILL be "the best team in all the world."
Just do it playing in sky blue, please.

I want to win it, like I want the team to win every game they play. I will be watching it. My point was I'm not really feeling that enthused about the game. I sent to the Super Cup final and that was similar, it was great to win it but it didn't have the same sort of edge as you usually get in a big game.
I understand that. The semi final atmosphere was flat, I thought. I doesn't feel like a big deal but it is for the club. It goes on our CV and I love to see the City name everywhere and on all the trophy we can get. Anyway we are both Blues.

Had some distractions to contend with for the past few weeks, plus the post-CL triumph ennui has made me less obsessive than before, but will be all over this today, Bacon butties to accompany it and then City really WILL be "the best team in all the world."
Just do it playing in sky blue, please.

Bet you don't ask for “bacon butties” in any NY eatery. You'd get very blank looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.