Premier League Games 21/22/23/24 December '23

I'm assuming you missed Grealish's recent three goals in three PL games. I'm sure Specsavers have some appointments available.

And people can climb off Doku's dick. He has a grand total of two goals for City. It's like people have only ever seen Doku against Bournemouth.
Are you all there mate? You seem to have issues.

Grealish's last 3 goals, 2 of them have been getting in on the back post for tap ins and one was a run into the central position to pick up fodens pass. which one of those 3 are you suggesting is similar to salahs goal?

I've no idea what you're talking about with doku either. Such a weird post.

He's definitely the most likely of our current wingers but haven't really seen him being as laser focused in coming in and shooting as the main priority, prefers the dribble over the shot and hasn't really shown his shooting capabilities.

We had one, I think his name was FFS.

You're bang on there, especially early years mahrez. I think his desire to do that regularly lessened as his years here progressed.

Really entertaining half of football and probably helps that any result can be seen as a positive from our point of view.

As much as I don't like to praise Liverpool or Arsenal, the wingers on both teams are seriously good. Don't get me wrong, I love what Grealish and Foden bring to our team but you can't beat a winger that gets you off your seat.

Arsenal are so fucking WEAK in the challenge (when they have the ball), it's laughable. Half hearted attempts at keeping hold, and Liverpool aren't exactly prime 1970's Leeds, in terms of thuggery.

1-1, I'm happy
I still struggle to see the value Declan Rice adds. Arsenal doesn’t seem to have improved year over year

Has 90's fat sam taken over at liverpool? Literally all they're doing is playing long ball. It has worked somewhat so can't slate it too much but my God they're atrocious to watch. Long ball down the channels is their solitary tactic how does klopp get away with so little criticism for it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.