Premier League Games 21/22/23/24 December '23

dont understand those who don't want Arsenal to win this game, Liverpool is much more dengerous in a title race and if Arsenal can't be caught then so be it dont care but I do not want Liverpool to win it
I'd say its down to basic mathematics.
A draw is the best result for us.

He's definitely the most likely of our current wingers but haven't really seen him being as laser focused in coming in and shooting as the main priority, prefers the dribble over the shot and hasn't really shown his shooting capabilities.

You're bang on there, especially early years mahrez. I think his desire to do that regularly lessened as his years here progressed.
Yeah hopefully he improves and becomes a Salah type winger. Gutted the Spurs effort didn’t go in. Got a chance to be a good un I think.

Why don't you tell the people who that game was against when Arsenal lost having been in front last...

Has 90's fat sam taken over at liverpool? Literally all they're doing is playing long ball. It has worked somewhat so can't slate it too much but my God they're atrocious to watch. Long ball down the channels is their solitary tactic how does klopp get away with so little criticism for it?
It's all they've done since Flopp has been the manager. Hoof it up to the front and hope for the best. Tbh I wish we'd do it sometimes.

What do we want here? A draw? It any are to win then I’d say Arsenal. More likely to bottle a league lead than the dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.