Premier League Games 21/22/23/24 December '23

When I said the same thing on here a few months ago I was attacked by someone who quoted his “great“ record at PSG. i don’t understand how he’s not being mentioned in the discussion about which Manager is next for the chop. Total underachiever
I get new squad, time to gel etc.. but they’re 10th having spent a billion quid.
He’s a fraud.

Palmer and Sterling suspended for their home game against Palace, apparently. Not good for them.
Sterling, sounds as though a huge injustice was done (although to be fair, Raheem has got himself a bit of a reputation now, and that can make referees overreact). Cole it was just downright thick on his part. As it was on Jack's, for the same thing.

Add Ten Hag to that as well.

Both a pair of frauds. Spent hundreds of millions and both have got their teams playing significantly worse.
The set up at the rags and chavs is so bad it doesn’t matter who the manager is it will be a shitshow and long may it continue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.