Barcelona & FFP

Most football fans and arsehole journalists make a lot of those accusations against us.

I'll stay away from this as I hate FFP and certainly won't be mud slinging against other teams who get charged for breaching the shite
But Barcelona was one of the cartel clubs that wanted FFP introduces, to stop clubs like us, and latterly, Newcastle, so, it's delightful Schadenfreude to see them failing.

Like Littlewoods and the fucking rags, I hate them both.

Two cheeks of the same Spanish arse.
That I understand. What I don't understand is the bm hate directed only towards Barca. Pretend Madrid are far worse imo. And if I could have a Christmas wish for who goes belly up Pretend are third behind the rags and dips.
(4th is a tie between Barca and Bayern)

Barcelona are part of the European royalty that encapsulate entitlement, it'll be a great day for football when they fold.
Shit stain of a club , the ground was a shithole , the support made up of tourists who’ve all disappeared since Messi’s departure , lucky to get forty thousand watching them now . Between them and Real Madrid they shafted all the other clubs in Spain .

In recent years Barcelona have been very complimentary of City hence I hope they get through this shite. Plus they have given the rags regular beatings over the years so they are ok by me.
They are complimentary because we throw them a few players on the cheap courtesy of Soriano etc. Personally I hope they go bust. Spanish football needs a massive reset to become fair, Madrid to follow hopefully.

They are complimentary because we throw them a few players on the cheap courtesy of Soriano etc. Personally I hope they go bust. Spanish football needs a massive reset to become fair, Madrid to follow hopefully.
Who has gone on the cheap?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.