Jools Holland NYE

It must have been recorded recently as they mentioned the passing of Shane MacGowan who died on the 30th November and the tribute the Mary Wallopers played for him with a member of the Pogues (Spider Stacey). I thought the Wallopers were just what you need for a party, loved them.
Yeah the Walloppers took no prisoners
They were good
I've been called lots of things on here; "saint" isn't one of them!

And a "HNY" to you and yours.
Well now you have
Enjoy...

It must have been recorded recently as they mentioned the passing of Shane MacGowan who died on the 30th November and the tribute the Mary Wallopers played for him with a member of the Pogues (Spider Stacey). I thought the Wallopers were just what you need for a party, loved them.

According to the Evening News, it was recorded on the 13th December.

It’s not really for me either way but I’m struggling to understand why that knowledge seems to have ruined it for so many people?

Should make Jools have his show live on the night of new year eve because when I found out it was pre recorded weeks before I stopped watching it! So not watched it for 8 years! A fucking sham of a show! Oh if the acts can't sing live on the night fuck them off!

I liked Raye.

68f09ce2e316966c3cc9870b102663c8.jpg

Did she sing later in the show?
She performed whilst snuggling peanuts in her dress.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.