Premier League Games 30/31 Dec + 1/2 Jan '24

Like everything else in this world football is all about money.
Sky are no different the premier league are no different, they know the two most supported clubs bring in the most viewing figures and it will always stay that way.
From over hyped commentary to dippers and rags analysis to all day rag and dipper documentaries and finally to pgmol and their corruption.
City winning it every year damages their brand.
The rags being shite doesn’t change a thing they are still headline all day news win or lose.
I’ve just had a quick check on a few other teams forums and everyone has mentioned
The scouse divers.
Can we really ALL be wrong?
Like fuck we can’t.
I’ve never really been into the idea pgmol are corrupt but after watching that shit I’m 100 percent onboard with it.
It makes our titles even more commendable
Seeing what we are up against.

Like everything else in this world football is all about money.
Sky are no different the premier league are no different, they know the two most supported clubs bring in the most viewing figures and it will always stay that way.
From over hyped commentary to dippers and rags analysis to all day rag and dipper documentaries and finally to pgmol and their corruption.
City winning it every year damages their brand.
The rags being shite doesn’t change a thing they are still headline all day news win or lose.
I’ve just had a quick check on a few other teams forums and everyone has mentioned
The scouse divers.
Can we really ALL be wrong?
Like fuck we can’t.
I’ve never really been into the idea pgmol are corrupt but after watching that shit I’m 100 percent onboard with it.
It makes our titles even more commendable
Seeing what we are up against.

Pep has mentioned it numerous times over the years when he says, "Everything we have won we did it on the pitch ourselves with no help from anybody else." He knows, we all know.

Wouldn't mind a 4-0 Hammers win tonight. 2 for Bowen, and 2 for Ward Prowse, each pair of goals assisted by the other player. Plus clean sheet bonus points as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.