Salford City fc

Watched the second episode of the latest series tonight. My conclusions / Scholes and Butt are not bad lads. Giggs used it as a crux when he was dumped by wales etc after his allegations. Neville I have no words for. They don’t have the fan base to make it work and have no chance of ever staying in league one for any length of time let alone the championship. One thing I will give them credit for - fair play for staying close mates for going on 40 years - nice to see.

They have got players who were signed from decent clubs and will be closer to championship wages than league 2 so must be haemorrhaging cash with the small crowds they get.

The main tactic is long balling it to Matt Smith, the tall striker who scored for Oldham v Liverpool when they beat them over 10 years ago on a live FA Cup Sunday night game. Smith is now carrying visible chunk around the waist, but their most dangerous player. in his mid thirties. At the opposite end they have a short error prone 'keeper, and the 9 players in between aren't too bad, but seem disinterested after stepping down for the money at league 2.

If they go down I think it is game over for them as a league club, as whilst they get crowds to make them a viable league 2 club, they aren't being run within the parameters of a small league 2 club and the model is not sustainable. They were £11.5m in debt last accounts, likely to end up £20m in the near future as that was 18 months ago, with the club worth about £2m? They have got their publicity they crave, and it will have runs its course.

They have got players who were signed from decent clubs and will be closer to championship wages than league 2 so must be haemorrhaging cash with the small crowds they get.

The main tactic is long balling it to Matt Smith, the tall striker who scored for Oldham v Liverpool when they beat them over 10 years ago on a live FA Cup Sunday night game. Smith is now carrying visible chunk around the waist, but their most dangerous player. in his mid thirties. At the opposite end they have a short error prone 'keeper, and the 9 players in between aren't too bad, but seem disinterested after stepping down for the money at league 2.

If they go down I think it is game over for them as a league club, as whilst they get crowds to make them a viable league 2 club, they aren't being run within the parameters of a small league 2 club and the model is not sustainable. They were £11.5m in debt last accounts, likely to end up £20m in the near future as that was 18 months ago, with the club worth about £2m? They have got their publicity they crave, and it will have runs its course.
It was always a dry run for taking over at utd with Lim putting his cash upfront and the others trying to run it

Can easily fool a bank manager that there is lots of money ready to invest

But like their Moston and stretford cousins they don't want to spend their own money

Watched the second episode of the latest series tonight. My conclusions / Scholes and Butt are not bad lads. Giggs used it as a crux when he was dumped by wales etc after his allegations. Neville I have no words for. They don’t have the fan base to make it work and have no chance of ever staying in league one for any length of time let alone the championship. One thing I will give them credit for - fair play for staying close mates for going on 40 years - nice to see.
True, my mates dumped me when they found out I was shagging my sister in law and I forced her to have an abortion. I could have done with their help when I ended up in Crown Court for battering my latest gold digging shag but they never answered my texts. He's a lucky lad to have mates like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.