Media Discussion - 2023/24

It’s fun picturing all the restraining straps and gum shields.
What a truly undateable cnut you’d have to be to get in a froth about someone not sporting an Emirates logo…..
tbf why would we support a rival airline, tbh its disgusting that they are allowed to sponsor the fa cup and arsenal anyway

I enjoy(ed) barneys writing style, think he has talent. Stopped reading him a year or two back as the "agenda" became tedious. Not sure how much he was writing to order or had/has control over his copy. Non football John Crace is a good read on grauniad
I get some people like his style, although it's not for me, however that phrase was shocking.
You would be slaughtered if you used it in the work place but he was allowed to put it into print.
Not sure what's worse, the fact that he wrote it or the fact the editor allowed it through; speaks volumes about that paper.

By "their logo", do you mean Asahi?

I'm not an expert on this, but I think the point is that Asahi may be able to get away with a drink that used the word "super dry", but if Asahi used it on clothing then they'd be infringing Super Dry's trademark. As City are doing that, then City *may* be the ones that have an issue.
What, you mean like they did for the Rugby World Cup..?
Jason_Robinson_Asahi.jpg

I don't think they need the drink category.

I think they're going after City rather than Asahi, because we're selling clothing with Super Dry written on it. So Asahi might not have infringed their trademark ,whereas City *may* have.
We're not selling clothes with Super Dry written on it though!
The training gear we sell does not have the sponsor on it, only the players kit has the logo.
Besides - Superdry is registered as one word... where as the Asahi logo says Super "Dry" – I can't see that they have a leg to stand on!

These Blade fans seem to be bitter these days. I had a “full City Bingo” experience with one on the way back from Bramhall Lane earlier this season. Last Saturday at Pic Station I had another brief interaction. He said: “I don’t like your (City) hat. My response: “ I don’t like your face.” It went down like a lead balloon.
Winston Churchill doffs his bowler...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.