Media Discussion - 2023/24

tbf why would we support a rival airline, tbh its disgusting that they are allowed to sponsor the fa cup and arsenal anyway

Yea remember that semi final where City got screwed over against arsenal ? Emirates team helped to beat Etihad team in a cup sponsored by Emirates. Always thought it is wrong for a team and a competition to have the same sponsors.

Superdry clothes are wank anyway tbf, our City store lot should down the escalators and torch their shop in the arndale ;-)

superdry sue everybody ,look at their history, its obviously a marketing ploy to remain relevant and edgy but throw citys name into it and it becomes a story

It's almost as bad as the Hamilton watch scandal, how dare Hamilton watches be allowed to use the Hamilton name, they've only been making watches since 1892.

the ego of some of these 'celebs' and companies is incredible, the fact that superdry believe that people would think that man city would associate themselves with a mediocre high street brand as a kit sponsor when they have some of the biggest names in the world paying hundreds of millions to associate themselves with us is an pathetic if anything they should be glad of the quasi association not suing us for it but hey its a sad but predictable way of getting the name back in the press while potentially gaining some much needed funds (although i highly doubt that)

the ego of some of these 'celebs' and companies is incredible, the fact that superdry believe that people would think that man city would associate themselves with a mediocre high street brand as a kit sponsor when they have some of the biggest names in the world paying hundreds of millions to associate themselves with us is an pathetic if anything they should be glad of the quasi association not suing us for it but hey its a sad but predictable way of getting the name back in the press while potentially gaining some much needed funds (although i highly doubt that)

Just surprised that lot from Trafford hasn't tried to sue us for using Manchester in our name yet.

My girlfriend used to work in advertising
Mate, I've told you before that walking around a boxing ring in skimpy clothing, between rounds, carrying a number, or draped over the bonnet of a car at a motor show, doesn't really constitute 'working in advertising'.

The Telegraph is shitting its pants at the thought of a Sheikh Mansour funded takeover.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please let this happen.

The Telegraph is shitting its pants at the thought of a Sheikh Mansour funded takeover.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please let this happen.

They let other none British people companies take over other newspapers so if they refuse or block it it's pure racism

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.