Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

You seem happy?

77c1ed3199055f4dc79e80f883f33322.gif

You can see why they weren't bothered about letting Palmer go.
I remember Palmer scoring a not dissimilar goal (against Luton?) and getting praised to the heavens for it. And rightly so; it was a classy finish by the lad. He showed very quick feet to work a bit of space for the finish. In my (biased) opinion, Oscar's finish this evening is certainly up there with Cole's goal.

Played really well and controlled the game until we inevitably conceded from their first shot, we lost our heads for the rest of the half but controlled the second half with Newcastle tiring, KDB was obviously the difference maker and Bobb's control and finish was fantastic and we finally get a stoppage time win this season.

Big 3 points and you can tell it from Pep's reaction, let's hunt down the dippers again.

Sitting watching the highlights and even after having watched the match I got just as excited. That was superb entertainment in any context and such a resilient display by immensely talented humans pushing themselves to their physical limits. So so so proud of these players.
Mrs FogBlue is in for a fun night -:)

5 great goals to ge fair, bet there’s not been a game with 5 quality finishes like that before.
Hard to say which is the best too.

Our 3 were all so different. The nonchalance of KDB just passing it into the corner probably just edges it for me, but Bobb’s feet and KDB’s ball could easily be judged better. Oh and then there’s Bernardo back flicking it too!

We’ve scored some belters up there. KDB volley off the bar, Ferran Torres’ volleyed backheel.

Last goal went in I’m totally concentrating on the game, get the f@ck in, 3 year old grandsons in the corner, I think he’s singing baby shark. He’s singing ‘Oscar Bobb do do do do do’ think I’ve got a little blue to take to the games in future and bollocks to his dad being a rag
Bet he's singing " get the fuck in we're Man City get the fuck in " teach him well ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.