Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I think Walker got lost mentally tonight and both of their goals should have been stopped
I think Walker just got lost too far up the pitch too often, but it seemed to be the role he was asked to play, but both goals could/should have been stopped, but defensively we were pretty abject in the first half, far too much gung ho for me.

I
We do that quite a bit, defender passes to keeper, who has a better long pass than most of the defenders.
I'm sure I saw on at least two occasions where Ortega was standing next to the ball and one of the other players kicked it up the pitch. I think Bernie did it once. My wife even asked why we were doing it.
I thought he might have had a slight injury.

Great three points that, a swell deserved but also hard fought victory. All five goals were excellent finishes but our defending for their goals was awful. Not sure why we were playing such a high line against a speedy counter attacking side.
Yet again Foden had a good game but he could have got a shot away a bit quicker on a couple of occasions. Rodri also very good, a bit of a farce that he received a booking, he had every right to be cross about that.
Good passage of play lead to our first goal which was wonderfully put away by Bernardo. I thought at that stage we were playing really well and would go on to score a few more before half time but it wasn't to be.
KDB, well what can you say, welcome back, and thank goodness, great goal and a lovely assist that lead to a fabulous finish from Bobb.
It's so good to get a last minute winner.
Kavannah is a crap ref.

I assume we have different commentators in the US? Graeme LeSaux had some nice things to say about City during the game - said not only are City players the best but they also have the best work rate and work hardest for one another. Don’t know how he’s perceived in the UK, but I feel like he’s a fair commentator.
I always l8ked him as a player. Intelligent bloke too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.