The knives are out for City

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
Been noticing an upswell of people looking for City to be severely punished for financial shit. I heard one commentator ask could they be relegated? How are to all feeling this will end up? I’m worried they will throw the kitchen sink at you.

Been noticing an upswell of people looking for City to be severely punished for financial shit. I heard one commentator ask could they be relegated? How are to all feeling this will end up? I’m worried they will throw the kitchen sink at you.
I'll add it to the list of fuck you's when we win the league again.

:)

In terms of following City and supporting them, it doesn't matter. I started supporting City the year we got promoted from League One to the Championship and I went to every home game during the Pearce days. I'll follow them in the Premier League, Champions League, or the National League and below, I don't give a shit. We've had more than a lifetime's worth of success in the last decade so if our time is up then our time is up. No biggie, the cycle comes for us all. And in terms of people thinking our trophies are "legitimate", nobody outside of City thinks they're legit anyway so a guilty or non-guilty verdict changes nothing there. The trophies are for City fans and City fans only; they don't need to be respected by outsiders or blue-tick wankers on Twitter.

The only thing that would bother me is if they stripped us of our titles between 2009 and 2018 (which is when the accusations are focused on) because they were special moments that deserve to be remembered and cherished, and it wouldn't be the same if they were taken away. But I don't think that's going to happen - if we'd been match fixing and paying people to determine the outcomes of games in our favour, that's different, but we're on about misreported revenue here which, while against the rules, is something that happens entirely at a boardroom level and doesn't directly affect the outcome of games. Having more money to spend doesn't equal success, just ask Chelsea and United, so there's not really any way they could make it stick.

And that's if we're even found guilty.

There’s a 3700+ post thread in the Bluemoon forum about it!

Been going on for ages , i am numb to it for the time being , until the panel sit there is nothing else to say really

Nothing new been getting shite of stupid now nowt fuckers since 08

Been going on for ages , i am numb to it for the time being , until the panel sit there is nothing else to say really
It’s hotting up Kaz. With Forrest now in the crosshairs, people are asking about City. I just found out there are three main categories of contention, resulting in 155 allegations. Something will happen soon, ethier exoneration or a big Thor type hammer. I couldn’t believe when i heard a **** wondering if it could result in relegation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.