FA Cup | 3rd Round Replays | 16/17 Jan '24

I know it's a cold night. And that money is an issue for plenty of folk in these times. But, considering they're playing a PL opponent, there's a lot of empty seats at Blackpool.
twinned with the emptyhad innit.i just said the same it should be rocking

I know it's a cold night. And that money is an issue for plenty of folk in these times. But, considering they're playing a PL opponent, there's a lot of empty seats at Blackpool.
True the attendance isn't great, but Blackpool is ones of the poorest areas in the country. Why not save yourself a few quid and watch on TV?

Admittedly the Comms are painfully bad!

True the attendance isn't great, but Blackpool is ones of the poorest areas in the country. Why not save yourself a few quid and watch on TV?

Admittedly the Comms are painfully bad!
Twatterface and Watson, my mute button is activated he is an insufferable twat who talks for the sake of talking

Can't think what those forrest shirts remind me of. Certainly not prime Barca, though!

To be fair, I did acknowledge the financial question.
Agreed but the near post flick on always causes problems. Good play from Forrest player that makes run to get a round the back

Could be a good couple of nights for Bristol football with Rovers 1 up on Norwich

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.