PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Both those cunts were talking over Stefan when he clearly indicated that CAS found us not guilty as there was no evidence to prove the allegations of fraud.

I'm surprised Stefan didn't nail Jordan to the wall for suggesting our non-co-operation was sufficient to prove guilt in all matters particularly when a previous application to CAS was made regarding the leaks and we clearly admitted none compliance in the UEFA case and gave our reasoning.

Unlike in this case where we have robustly denied "non-co-operation". City clearly believe (or have been advised by counsel) to state we have supplied the PL with sufficient information surrounding their charges. Didn't we even seek guidance from the court as to what we were compelled to supply? Seeking guidance or a ruling isn't none co-operation is it?

None the less Jordan being a **** was not surprising. He can feign as much distain as he likes the fact the PL are unlikely to be able to prove any of this bullshit is the sugar coated ball of shit I want to see him swallow.

I'm now firmly of the belief that the PL don't have proof because we didn't do what they're accusing us of.

It was a small comment in order to stress the seriousness of the accusations which he went on to say were very unlikely to be true or, indeed, proved. But as per - the headlines twist the extract to make it sound as if our one time advisor thinks we will be relegated.
Clever & evil actions by a hateful radio station
That's what I thought, strange that a Blue should be repeating that as true.

Reactions: CC1
Thanks all for the comments. I feel it is not credible (especially as I have said it before), to dance around what happens if everything is proven. It is the key part of why I don't believe they will ultimately prove the allegations. And nobody can be in doubt as to the seriousness now post Everton if we are found to have breached these rules on a wholesale basis for a decade. I know it is not a good soundbite and yes this is a little naive but it is difficult to tread that line.
They were only after a negative & would have found one somehow - but they were unable to prevent you getting the truth across about the whole situation

After trying to convince my few mates about the injustice of FFP ect .I've given up, and now just looking forward to the meltdown, of epic proportions ,when City are exonerated. It will make 93.20, 14 cm (or whatever it was that upset the Dippers) and the Arse meltdowns look like their best day of their lives.
My 14cms have upset a few ladies along the way tbf.

Just wish he hadn't given the soundbite of "There's no way this doesn't end without relegation."
Unfortunate but unavoidable really. They’d have got a soundbite out of anything he said.
To be credible, he had to address the consequences of City losing (however remote the possibility) at the panel (and subsequent appeal) which would definitely result in a relegation. Whatever words he used they’d have him.

It was a comment to demonstrate his objectivity- if we were guilty of these fraud accusations then we would likely be relegated but he stressed to a huge extent, how serious the accusations are & how many organisations it radiates out to - and he stated that the club have repeatedly said we are not guilty - & as such the IC would find it impossible to prove without huge legal repercussions from all parties.
But that’s not selected for the news sound bites of course.

What's strange? It was unfortunate phrasing just as I said, not "if true then..."

And I say it because we all know what folk will take from it as a soundbite, that's all.

I remember the one year United fans absolutely hated Blackburn Rovers more than any other club because they had a sugar daddy who bankrolled them to the title. despite them winning it spending less than United. Its competition they cannot handle, even young rags have this divine right to win everything despite the fact football landscape has shifted

Many people laugh when you say it's that simple, One bad report ordered by the scum can do so much damage
Reporters are on the payroll and they have to toe the line and dare they cross it,

I am still hurt about the target press attack on our club by Skysports Sunday Supplement When they took apart Mancini and then Yaya's wages plus the damage our new owners are doing to football

Unfortunate but unavoidable really. They’d have got a soundbite out of anything he said.
To be credible, he had to address the consequences of City losing (however remote the possibility) at the panel (and subsequent appeal) which would definitely result in a relegation. Whatever words he used they’d have him.
Exactly. It was an objective view of what would happen if we were guilty coupled with the view that it is unlikely to be true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.