Jordan Henderson

Yep. He was born to be a rag. Overrated, arrogant, deceitful - apart from becoming a Tory MP what else was he going to do with those credentials?
Has to be one of the most overrated mundane hopeless players I have ever seen and I’m 60 Still stealing a living I see Just don’t get it with this charlatan

Give that he abuses referees every game ( and he got away with it because of who he played for) I assume that he was about to loose some limb or appendage and needed to get out of Dodge pretty dam quick.

Has to be one of the most overrated mundane hopeless players I have ever seen and I’m 60 Still stealing a living I see Just don’t get it with this charlatan
My news feed this morning informs that he is 'the highest paid player in Ajax's history'.

That's Ajax, whose roll call of players includes the likes of Neeskens, Rep and, above all, the glory that was Johann Cruyff. He is being paid more than any of them to ply his middling trade.

Let that sink in..

My news feed this morning informs that he is 'the highest paid player in Ajax's history'.

That's Ajax, whose roll call of players includes the likes of Neeskens, Rep and, above all, the glory that was Johann Cruyff. He is being paid more than any of them to ply his middling trade.

Let that sink in..

And he's dogshit. Awful touch. Surely one of the least technically gifted players in Ajax's history.

If I'm being kind to him I'll applaud him for making the most of his very limited talent.

For 700k a week I would play for rags and get a tattoo of Ferguson on my arse, don't blame him for going to Saudi at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.