A34 closed | 30 year old man murdered after traffic light "altercation"

It would appear the person under arrest is the sort of person better off out of society. As ever, someone has to lose their life before this happens.
Unfortunately there are many people who would be better off out of society but the courts usually hand out pathetic suspended sentences now as the jails are full. Story in my local paper about a lad who beat his girlfriend up and has 18 previous convictions, including assault. Was found guilty and given a 10 month sentence suspended for 2 years. How many chances do people get ? This lad is 19 years old.

Unfortunately there are many people who would be better off out of society but the courts usually hand out pathetic suspended sentences now as the jails are full. Story in my local paper about a lad who beat his girlfriend up and has 18 previous convictions, including assault. Was found guilty and given a 10 month sentence suspended for 2 years. How many chances do people get ? This lad is 19 years old.
That is ridiculous.

Probably think despite 18 convictions, he's young enough to change his ways!!!

The fact the police have them in custody leads me to believe it wasn't a car thief. It's likely CCTV identified the VRN and the police followed up.

" They said his attacker did not stop at the scene and left "in their vehicle". "

That was in response to this. The emphasis suggests they weren't in a car they were the owner or in lawful possession of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.