Brentford (A) - Mon 5th Feb, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect time to be playing just after the Dippers lose.
Brentford not been playing well and I think we will take advantage and have too much for them.

Very confident great form atm players will be boosted seeing Liverpool lose yesterday think this game will be a bit too soon for haaland to start Alvarez deserves the start anyway with his 2 goals in the last match

Looking foward to the game albeit hate monday night games

Will be a battle and a slog but feeling confident
yes agree. What worries me is Brentford have proved they are better than recent results. But all said, we surely have to win this and show LiVARpool the City juggernaut has them well in our sights and shows the Arse that celebrating a win like they've won the world cup turns into the cold reality of knowing they have to come to the Etihad and win. Big opportunity for us tonight

Perfect time to be playing just after the Dippers lose.
Brentford not been playing well and I think we will take advantage and have too much for them.
Didn’t they win their last home game and lose narrowly (scoring twice!) at spurs? Not to be taken lightly

Looking forward to this

Fancy a win as always. A clean sheet would be nice.

Brentford are no mugs though as we found out last season and they have their best player back, so we have to be at the races and take our chances.

The run-in really starts now and there's no real room for losing to teams we should be beating from this stage onwards.

I'm going 2-0 or 3-0 and adding to our momentum to steamroll our way to the title

It's also worth noting that Brentford have been defensively a bit shit as of late, which obviously means when City turn up, Brentford are going to look like vintage AC Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.