Everton (H) - Sat 10th Feb, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this especially as managed to tie it in with seeing a band at Band on the Wall on Friday night.

Usual possible travel disruption due to snow..

Hopefully we see Stones return to another ninety, key to the build up for this type of game at home. Akanji to get some minutes, wonder if he risks him starting with him training for some time now. Haaland will be kicking himself if he doesn't score this game, should have score the chance against Brentford.

Guessing Pep gives Grealish his chance to redeem himself and get back into the team?

Going to be watching Branthwaite closely this game, looks like a talented central defender.

An opportunity to go top and put pressure on, even if the dippers have a banker against Burnley later that day.

They'll set up on the counter and look to make the most of set pieces so it will be largely similar to the Brentford game. Hopefully one we can similarly dominate and win comfortably. Would be lovely to keep a clean sheet as well. Everton have been better away from home this season which isn't typical for them, but they're well drilled at sitting in and being hard to beat.

We had the better of Dyche when he was at Burnley so hopefully it continues now he's at Everton.

They're dogshit, so in our present form I expect us to put them to the sword. Given that we can't seem to keep a clean sheet, I'm giving them a goal. City 5-1 Everton, with Dyche to have no voice left for a post match interview regarding our wealth, unfairness, VAR, bias, and the aftermatch problems of having a concrete larynx.

The clue is in the name @Toffeedude

And in the “team supported” below it.

It would be downright bizarre if any fan of another team did not want their team to win. I'd be incredibly suspicious. And @Toffeedude is a sound poster. Already, he hates Liverpool F.C. That's a plus in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.