FC United Thread

You've obviously never been under cover have you.
You can't start to immediately throw the ball in your own net, that would just shout bent.
You let your team go one behind and as long as they are, do a series of 'Worldies'. The team lose but everyone thinks you're great. The second match........
Lol ...never crossed my mind, very good

Today's game at Whitby just been called off. Loads of em in town waiting for the bus to go. Arr well, you'll have to sing your fucking infant nursery rhymes at home now. HAHA!!!

Today's game at Whitby just been called off. Loads of em in town waiting for the bus to go. Arr well, you'll have to sing your fucking infant nursery rhymes at home now. HAHA!!!
They could still go for the fish and chips. It'd be a better day out than watching that shite play.

That was my first thought too. But the knuckle dragging half wits were waiting on the 8.30 pitch inspection. At least they got up early and spent money on taxis etc. :)
I bet the manager will come out on a video and claim the team bus had left and incurred charges and will pass the begging bowl around again and the mugs will oblige

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.