Copenhagen Away 23/24

Revolut is definitely the answer. Stopped taking cash to Europe a few years ago now! Since Covid virtually everywhere accepts card/contactless.
The stadium in Copenhagen is cashless too…

Revolut is definitely the answer. Stopped taking cash to Europe a few years ago now! Since Covid virtually everywhere accepts card/contactless.
The stadium in Copenhagen is cashless too…
Yeah I use Starling all round the world, no charges and fair exchange rate, but every now and then there’s someone tax dodging (eg Portuguese taxis) and you need some cash. Can’t see Denmark being an issue though

Yeah I use Starling all round the world, no charges and fair exchange rate, but every now and then there’s someone tax dodging (eg Portuguese taxis) and you need some cash. Can’t see Denmark being an issue though
Use the same excellent bank from following us abroad

I was also on that 7.50am easyjet flight which eventually left at 9.50am because of the fog. I'm here now and in the Old Irish Pub and can confirm that a pint of Carlsberg is 20 krone which is around £2.50 and will be today until 9pm and then all day Monday and Tuesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.