Premier League Games 10/11/12 Feb '24

No he isn't. He had that role at Villa not at our place. All the boos started when he signed for 100 million and the media drummed up the hate. The sheep then started beating as you always do
What I dont understand is who the English media decide who should be loved and who should be hated ? Is it a working class issue? No problems with someone like Rice moving for mega money and hes a media darling. Grealish is from Birmingham and so an easier target? How do they decide which english players to back and which to hate?

They love Saka/Rice/Henderson/Mcguire etc but hated Sterling/Grealish. Class issue? Area Issue? (Not from London/Manchester?)

What I dont understand is who the English media decide who should be loved and who should be hated ? Is it a working class issue? No problems with someone like Rice moving for mega money and hes a media darling. Grealish is from Birmingham and so an easier target? How do they decide which english players to back and which to hate?

They love Saka/Rice/Henderson/Mcguire etc but hated Sterling/Grealish. Class issue? Area Issue? (Not from London/Manchester?)
It’s easy, ones who join City are hated.

Club issue. Leave an English club to sign for Arsenal, Spurs, United or Liverpool = OK. Leave to join City = devil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.