FC Copenhagen (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Comfortable. We had chances and Grabara kept them in the game and we really didn't need the top gears. Grealish's injury was the only negative. Good job we avoided more injuries with their dirty challenges.

Could have been more, maybe should have been more. But great result, sets us up nicely.
First 20 minutes were excellent. If we can largely stick with that shape and those players for the rest of the season, I think we’ll win the lot.

Would have been criminal if we'd not managed to get a 3rd, so very pleased to get that at the end.

Overall a good performance, some fantastic moments, and some that make you shake your head in disbelief.

Just wish we could be more clinical in the final 3rd, as I think we sometimes take our chances for granted due to the number we create.

That should be tie over now, so hopefully chance to rest a few before Anfield.

Glad we got the third because 2-1 would have been a travesty.

Lacked a bit of concentration at times in my opinion, hope Jack isn't too serious. Tie done and dusted so you can't ask for more really.

I remember watching Pep’s Barca team thinking how does any team compete with this… I have the same feeling with this team. We’re just so good. That feeling of inevitability. KDB is a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.