Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Please read post 9598 for clarification.

You do realise Sven himself said he was a fan and his wish to manage them right?

In many ways this has got fuck all to do with Liverpool really. It’s about Sven.

Turning a dying man’s happiness into some tacky point scoring banter is stomach churning.

You do realise Sven himself said he was a fan and his wish to manage them right?

In many ways this has got fuck all to do with Liverpool really. It’s about Sven.

Turning a dying man’s happiness into some tacky point scoring banter is stomach churning.
There are 37 Italian families that wished they didn't have dead relatives, and that the club perpetrating those deaths didn't celebrate on the anniversary of those family members deaths.
But a, Swedish fan of Liverpool is dying, so let's not point score.
You can get to fuck with your churning stomach.

There are 37 Italian families that wished they didn't have dead relatives, and that the club perpetrating those deaths didn't celebrate on the anniversary of those family members deaths.

I suggest you read back through some of my posts and you’ll see what my opinions on the scousers are. I hate the twats from the pit on my stomach.

But that isn’t relevant to this. Using Sven like this is crass and you’re an idiot.

If it makes a dying man who did a wonderful job for City, and has been nothing but a total gentlemen when it comes to our club happy as one of the last things he’ll do in his life then anything he wants is fine with me.

Last edited:
I suggest you read back through some of my posts and you’ll see what my opinions on the scousers are.

Using Sven like this is crass and you’re an idiot.
It's comical having a disagreement on how crass I am stating how crass Liverpool are.
What I would suggest if you don't like my patter just keep on scrolling down the page and find someone who agrees with you.
Anyhoo, thanks for coming, you've been a right laugh!

Bang on the money cunts doing it for their own publicity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.