PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

“Guilty”, “Not Guilty” and “Charges” are emotionally charged terms to inflate the situation and make the unwashed masses think we’ve broken the law and are evil when really we broke some specific rules that the company in charge invented they made to ensure those at the top remain there. We’re not guilty of anything of that I’m 100% sure.

The whole thing is a circus!
Well there are plenty of fucking clowns over there at the PL.

I take it he's sorts of things with a pinch of salt, but there's definitely more than one person saying similar noises are coming out of the club at the moment. Does anyone have more gossip about this?
That’s my feeling too. Feels like there’s a lot of talk recently. I’m trying my best to ignore but I can’t

Just to add that I know @Manchester33 outside of this forum and he’s 100% genuine. While I wouldn’t want to go cracking open the champagne until such a time as the verdict is announced and it’s gone our way, this is now 2 totally different sources in the space of a little over 24 hours hinting at the same thing.

That's a good shout. I feel the negative media coverage has reduced since Christmas, at least in the larger outlets. They have been pushing the new narrative which is: "City are going to get away with it." It looks like some journalists are positioning themselves in advance of some sort of deal and the delay is because City are playing hardball. It's all speculation of course but some of it is informed speculation.
I'm thinking the cartel are beginning to go their separate ways.
They've tried everything to destroy us and we continue to get stronger and the gap gets bigger.
Scruffy Jim has got his foot in the door at the rags and it's looking like he's gonna try and sort that shit show out.
Pep has ground down Klopp and FSG are gonna have to invest heavily on and off the pitch to stay around.
Arsenal appear quiet but maybe their hoping for a positive outcome for them as they appear to be well represented on the IC.
Then there's the advent of the IR, their all probable scurrying to get their own house's in order.
With the Commons committee telling the PL they don't know what their doing, the cartel are scattering and gonna let Masters carry the can.
Also where's that rag Alison Britten in all this.

Just to add that I know @Manchester33 outside of this forum and he’s 100% genuine. While I wouldn’t want to go cracking open the champagne until such a time as the verdict is announced and it’s gone our way, this is now 2 totally different sources in the space of a little over 24 hours hinting at the same thing.

Who was the other source? Must have missed it...(genuine question)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.