Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

He moved his arm to deflect the ball end off cheating cunts who want klopp to win it in his last season

31 shots to 9. We only got 5 of those 31 on target, that tells the main story really. Secondary, but our other main weak spot is getting caught by the counter attack, which really happened too many times yesterday in the first half. They had a great chance in the second but we were convinced they were offside. Not seen any TV as had a dreadful journey home and arrived back around 1 a.m.

Did see one clip Our Kid texted of the handball penalty shout that has me wondered how that pen wasn’t given?

Crock of shit

Palmer wasn’t a servant to us, played a handful of games

Class and sportsmanship-don’t know if you’ve noticed but every man and his dog are out to get us

Happy fucking clappers need to decide whose side they’re on

Cunts -No

Soft cunts -the ones clapping yea
And yet , when in the tunnel just about to go on the pitch ,
How many City Players went over to Palmer and wish him well ?

He moved his arm to deflect the ball end off cheating cunts who want klopp to win it in his last season

It's the anti City cabal mate. From the minute the season kicked off the twats at the top knew they were going to do everything they could to stop us winning. Fucking love it if they got exposed.

We were poor for the most part, so hard to argue that we deserved much more than a point. However, the ineptitude of the refereeing currently is fucking toe curling. Yes we weren't great, but it doesnt fucking help when the shithouse in the middle and the bellends at Stockley cant even do their fucking jobs properly.

May I just put in a quick plea for understanding for Erling please?

Can we remember that yesterday he may have been distracted because his Gran died and I think the funeral was yesterday. He might have wanted to be at the funeral.
According to reports he didn't take any time off, he played in the Everton match and the Copenhagen game. So can we cut him a little slack? :-)
Sorry to hear that news
I was one of the culprits yesterday of questioning his heading ability & a couple of his shots not hitting the target at least .
Although i didn't know ,apologies for the criticism to Erling when he was hurting so much .

Or wankers
It's really beginning to wind me up that some posters on here and some City fans in general just expect us to turn up and steamroller every team and when we don't they just throw their toys out of the pram.

Pep and the players are human. They make mistakes. But we've seen time and time again with this team they correct their mistakes and that's why we've been so successful over the he last 7 years

31 shots to 9. We only got 5 of those 31 on target, that tells the main story really. Secondary, but our other main weak spot is getting caught by the counter attack, which really happened too many times yesterday in the first half. They had a great chance in the second but we were convinced they were offside. Not seen any TV as had a dreadful journey home and arrived back around 1 a.m.

Did see one clip Our Kid texted of the handball penalty shout that has me wondered how that pen wasn’t given?
John stones and a back 3 needed. Strangled teams last season and kept us solid. He is a big loss.

Last edited:
Just fills me with dread knowing that only a win at anfield can put us back at the top.

I've said it all along since our shitty form pre Xmas. Dropping points in the Liverpool, Spurs and CP home games was fucking criminal. Inexcusable in parts because we held the lead!

Ahh it pisses me off so much. I feel like dad who's angry at his kid for leaving his homework until the last minute despite having all term to get it done!!!

But... you can't go back.

You're reasoning that both teams win every single match except that one at Anfield, which one must lose. It just won't happen like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.