Not in my lifetime revisited

in summary, the tosser said...

we were shit for 25years before baconface and we are shit again now.
the players we have are shit and we need better ones.
the people running the football side of things are shit and we need better ones.
the stadium we have is shit and we need a better one.
compared to our enemies we are shit and want to be better than them.
oh, and there's no money to spend in summer because of ffp.

i can't fault his honesty

I don’t go in for bullish type statements,maybe when shiek Mansour took over did Khaldoon come out spouting about knocking teams off perch’s and all that,if I remember right it may have been Gary Cook saying something about being the biggest and best ..but this is for the rag fans to get them giddy as fuck,as for calling us noisy neighbours can he not refer to us as Manchester City or City,I usually find sometimes your better keeping your powder dry as it can end up biting you on the arse..

The Glazers have done a right job on that Chelsea/MU fan.

He is now the scapegoat, helping them of the issues with the high interest rates, and will take the blame while they continue to get paid and their investment value increases.

As a result of his successful business career he's no doubt got an excellent perception of PR and saying the things that will provoke the right reactions. The 'perch' line is exactly what the desperate rags want to hear after their decade in the wilderness so he's fed it to them.
He'd make a good politician and after the Glazer years he knows how to tick all the boxes to try and get a feelgood factor going. Whether or not he's ultimately successful is another matter altogether.
I think it would be a mistake to understimate Ratcliffe and I am sure Khaldoon will not be as complacent as the senior management at MUFC were when City started our revolution.

I think it would be a mistake to understimate Ratcliffe and I am sure Khaldoon will not be as complacent as the senior management at MUFC were when City started our revolution.
very true but nothing will be aired in public by Khaldoon. He’s too professional. Rat on the other hand is a fool who wants to be liked so says what he thinks the rags want to hear. Many of the more intelligent rag fans are somewhat embarrassed by the perch comments

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.