Media Discussion - 2023/24

Could easily be sorted by a briefing to the media before these press conferences - Pep will only be answering football related questions about the game in question.
Yes. I've said this before, and pre-warn them of the consequences of not doing so:
one transgression is a two-game ban. The second transgression is a 4 game ban and
the third is a season-long ban. Wouldn't take long to bring them to heel. No doubt a
couple of dickheads would try it on initially, but when they were actually banned,
the rest would fall into line pretty quickly.

Hard to say but he was fined £250 and 6 points, he wasn't speeding and said his car slid on grit on the road when he braked for a corner.

Awful for the dead man's family but sometimes things are just a genuine accident.

Though I think ot would torture me that I had killed a person for the rest of my life, my sister's boyfriend (at the time) killed a child who biked straight out of an unofficial cut from woodland next to a 40moh road and rode straight in front of his car, he cradled him as he died, he was never the same man after that tbh.
That's grim. Feel for all involved.

Joe Hart article in the bbc

Hart has made 690 club appearances, having also turned out for Shrewsbury, Tranmere, Blackpool, Birmingham, Torino, Burnley and Tottenham.

I know it mentions city once, no appearances or what he won with us, in the second line but you'd still think it would slot City into that list lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.