United Thread - 2023/24

The worst thing he has done and continues to do is stand alongside the GPC, they genuinely do not realise that he is exactly what is holding them back and that old fart is going to do exactly the same, they are analogue in a digital world and neither of them realise that football has moved on and the gpc/rag way doesnt mean shit anymore, the history of the rags which is looked through with rose tinted glasses does not mean anything, he will put them back in contention after a few years but times have changed and it will never ever be like it was, there is too many serious operators now for them to have any level of dominance.
But that's where they belong ;-)

Just to wind Jim'll up why don't we chuck our hat in the ring to build the wembley of the north, we've got a huge head start on them with already having the campus, the arena and the space required and I'm sure we wouldn't need government funding, plus we already have plenty of good contacts, both in the town hall and investors, go on Mansoor, boil their piss!

Just to wind Jim'll up why don't we chuck our hat in the ring to build the wembley of the north, we've got a huge head start on them with already having the campus, the arena and the space required and I'm sure we wouldn't need government funding, plus we already have plenty of good contacts, both in the town hall and investors, go on Mansoor, boil their piss!

We already have a great stadium and have been picked for international games in the 2028 euros

Jim's Wembley or the North will be a myth and a pipe dream and they don't even fill their stadium every week,
United is on its arse and has been damaged over the last ten years. it will start to show its true colours with worldwide fans jumping ship and supporting the best team in England CITY.

TV fans of the world only want to watch winners and their glory and think they are a part of it by buying a shirt
But that shirt only lasts a short space of time before your mates start to laugh at you for wearing it because it's so old-school and they are wearing City shirts,

As the great Sir David Frost once said, who lives in a house like this (THE SCUM) Old Trafford is falling down

If the Sheikh announced his intention to expand the stadium to 70k plus by sorting out the east and west sides then it would kill any idea of getting government funding for another stadium in the north, not that I think it will happen anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.