Micah Richards the pundit

I knew it, fucking knew it.
That Maguire tackle was a blantant red card every day of the week.
Without a doubt in this day and age.

I said to my brother, Richards will defend this to appease the Rags and his paymasters on MOTD

And guess what his response was……yellow

Get rid of the tw@t if he can’t be honest

Keane on Haaland Snr would of been a yellow to this turncoat

He’ll be there next sunday praising United’s chances and how Bruno will break down City’s formation

Last edited:

I said to my brother, Richards will defend this to appease the Rags and his paymasters on MOTD

He’ll be there next sunday praising United’s chances and how Bruno will break down City’s formation
Keane is more appreciative of us than Richards.
All we want is fair and accurate analysis.

Never the smartest but he can fuck off for me. I use to think he was a bit of fun but he’s a suck-holing fucker.

Like his last couple of seasons when he couldn't be arsed getting back after lumbering forwards he offers nothing like the vast vast majority of pundits but having had the good fortune to play in our shirt for our team we expect more.
Nothing but a muscle bound plodder ok as a kid when he could bounce his own age group early city and England u21 after that fuckin useless thank god Zabba turned up when he did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.