Next 5 games prediction?

Scum win
Murderers draw
Brighton win
Arsenal draw
Villa win.
11 points. I'll bite my own hand off for the above tbh. Not losing to either title contender and winning the rest. It'll mean the title will be out of our hands but dippers have some tough games too and won't win all. Just hope we find our goal scoring touch again, because if it comes down to GD,we're gonna be screwed.
We have to beat Arsenal surely as it will probably mean Liverpool going further ahead.

Can't see us winning in dipville, it's just not allowed no matter how well we play.

The Brighton game won't be happening as at least one of us will be winning in the cup midweek.

10 points, win rags, Arse & Villa and a point in dipville.

It'll be the platform to go on and have a quad of Prem titles.

Five 1-0 wins will do, probably won't be good on the heart.

United will probably be the easiest game, should be battering them.

Brighton and Villa will be tough games but winnable.

Arsenal at home, got to get back to dominating teams at home, should be beating them.

Anfield, mark that down as a loss.

3 wins and 2 draws would be good.

Christ knows with the team’s performances recently but dippers away will be the usual defeat I suspect and the arse are destroying teams recently and scoring goals for fun

Based on previous seasons the most likely outcome is 12 or 13 points, with a narrow loss or a draw at Anfield.

Irrespective of our form and results this season, for which there are a huge number of mitigating factors, I’m going to say 13 points Is the most likely total.

Think these players will step up when required to. I think they’ve earned that faith in them.

Also think we’ll so miss Pep when he’s gone :-(

Surely we can't keep playing as badly, not used to these scrappy hard fought wins, I'm just hoping Arsenal and Liverpool have gone too early so to speak a bit like Southampton in the Championship
We aren’t playing badly, if we were taking our chances these games would be comfortable. I think the games in March against teams trying to win will suit us and we’ll finish March on top.

I think we win at anfield this year,seen other day liverpool are away at sparta prauge on thurs night before play us,not good an away like that before us,think arsenal at home hardest,cl will take its toll with arsenal,they loose saka or rice an there fucked,arteta is hardly restin any,its only pep that sees all this ,the run in will be mental this year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.