Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

And it proves there’s do as they please. You can’t just change the rules because the result is done. Pathetic
The fact these things are so emotive shows why all the officiating threads are emotive echo chambers.

We won 6-2. Any injury time was totally irrelevant.

All it would have done is increase the chances of our players getting injured.

Why are we even conversing about having more injury time tonight?

The fact these things are so emotive shows why all the officiating threads are emotive echo chambers.

It’s the rules of football. You can’t just decide there’s no seconds of injury time just cos a team is getting battered. Which law of the game is that? They make it up as they go along. Mary Mary

Last edited:

OMG. I agree with you. Stop it.

Amazing. City make 4 subs. They made a couple, the injury to Doku.... 3 minutes injury time.
Nope, Taylor thinks 'I'll show them how bent it is but there's nothing they can do about it' and he blows dead on 90.
Didn't matter for goal difference and apart from anyone betting on more goals in-play it didn't matter either, but it is cheating the paying fan out of a full game.

Thought he was equally poor for both teams last night but not just us as he usually is.

I don’t know if it showed up on tv but their centre back was fouling Haaland every single time the ball was played to him. I think he gave a foul once. Rag ****

I don’t know if it showed up on tv but their centre back was fouling Haaland every single time the ball was played to him. I think he gave a foul once. Rag ****
He gave a foul a couple of times - and the first one led to the second goal in that the next time the ball was played in he didn't get so tight and Haaland was able to turn and get away. After that Ref gave some and not others - but bear in mind that Haaland (like every centre forward) is also pulling the centre back in because he wants him close enough to turn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.