Last Film You Saw

Dune 2, if you like the first this is even better, visually stunning and take your ear defenders it’s wonderfully loud 8.5/10.

Just seen it. I agree that it looks stunning - Villeneuve really does this stuff well, although he might want to go less orange in his next film, if you consider Blade Runner 2049 as well.

I didn't think it was that loud, and will be incomprehensible as a stand-alone film (not surprisingly).

Better than the first? Not sure about that, different and I think there will be a reasonable amount of grumbling about certain points.

8.5 seems about right.

Just seen it. I agree that it looks stunning - Villeneuve really does this stuff well, although he might want to go less orange in his next film, if you consider Blade Runner 2049 as well.

I didn't think it was that loud, and will be incomprehensible as a stand-alone film (not surprisingly).

Better than the first? Not sure about that, different and I think there will be a reasonable amount of grumbling about certain points.

8.5 seems about right.
Certainly loud in the Odeon I was in mate, he certainly likes his bass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.