FA Cup QF Draw | Newcastle (H) | Sat 16 Mar 17:30

It isn't full of tourists on european nights,won't be for cup games either, there are some but nowhere near full. Some of the best atmospheres too so not all bad.
I must be going to a different ground to you.

Out of interest who are the thousands of phone lights on Euro nights that are simply not seen on Prem League games?

The thousands watching via their phone? Vlogging?

Don't get me wrong they are filling seats given up by many blues who can't afford it, are maybe sick of it or who hate Champs League so let them come but the atmospheres aren't that great mostly and there are thousands of tourists.

I must be going to a different ground to you.

Out of interest who are the thousands of phone lights on Euro nights that are simply not seen on Prem League games?

The thousands watching via their phone? Vlogging?

Don't get me wrong they are filling seats given up by many blues who can't afford it, are maybe sick of it or who hate Champs League so let them come but the atmospheres aren't that great mostly and there are thousands of tourists.
You must be,yes. Of course not all them phone lights are tourists,many will be younger people that get matchday tickets. Those that can only get tickets for C/L or cup games.

You must be,yes. Of course not all them phone lights are tourists,many will be younger people that get matchday tickets. Those that can only get tickets for C/L or cup games.
Mostly freebies mate from schools...........loads on 3rd tier where away fans normally are. Pissing about and on phones.

If I've got my seasons correct we played the dips in a LC semi then a few days later the rags in the FAC, both games I thought were £40 and the dips game wasn't full.
My tickets were £15 with the Cap, and £35 for those games, which for the latter was steep as it is only half a tie, but some were defending it at the time. That was for SSL1.

It isn't full of tourists on european nights,won't be for cup games either, there are some but nowhere near full. Some of the best atmospheres too so not all bad.
Definitely fully of tourists in SS3 where I sit for Euro nights.

Doesn’t bother me though. I quite like the different type of atmosphere for Euro nights.

Not sure if I'm reading the info incorrectly but pricing appears to have the standard three levels:
1. Season tickets on cup scheme
2. Season tickets not on cup scheme and Cityzens matchday + junior members.
3. All other Cityzens members.
You’re right.

Im in Colin Bell Level 1.
Block 132 ,which is the last block of seats before it becomes the North Stand/Family Stand.
And the cost of my FOC season card this year was £380.
Good value, I’m in the very last seat in level 2 before it’s the Family stand so right above you, hope mine is no more than around £600 coming season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.