Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I didn’t watch the game but my forest supporting acquaintance was fucking raging about the twat of a ref stopping the game with them in possession for a head injury & restarting by giving Liverpool the ball. Ultimately with dipper luck and shite defending according to him they then scored.
Isn’t that one of those non subjective decisions though. Procession returns to the team with the ball?

Isn’t that one of those non subjective decisions though. Procession returns to the team with the ball?
It is non subjective. He made a huge fuck up but we’re all supposed to just say ‘ah well’ it happens.
It fucking shouldn’t happen. It was straight forward and a professional ref has no excuse for it.

It is non subjective. He made a huge fuck up but we’re all supposed to just say ‘ah well’ it happens.
It fucking shouldn’t happen. It was straight forward and a professional ref has no excuse for it.
Dont worry, as the ball should have been returned to Forest in the run up to the goal I am sure Klopp will be asking for a replay....................

Forest should have gotten the ball after play was stopped with Konate an apparent head injury. They had the ball deep in their end and were in the midst of a decent spell of possession.
When play resumed LiVARpool GK had the ball at his feet.

What's the explanation of this?

Forest should have gotten the ball after play was stopped with Konate an apparent head injury. They had the ball deep in their end and were in the midst of a decent spell of possession.

Apparently the owner wanted to kill the corrupt bald **** and had to be stopped by security. There’s no possible reasoning incompetence can cover something so fundamentally basic being wrong.

I know I’m jumping in here, but did the referee not return and give Liverpool a free kick rather than a drop ball. Surely he didn’t drop the ball to a Liverpool player?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.