Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

3 games into the March from hell and unbeaten. Beaten Rags, last 8 of CL secured and took points off the dippers at Clanfield.

Everyone would've taken that at the end of Feb, but the smacked arses are all over this forum today. Come May, this might just be the most important point GAINED of the season.

Get a fuckng grip.
its over mate dont kid yourself, how the fuck are we going to pull a 1 point deficit on those two with only 30 points to play for, going to cut my season card up i think ;-)

Been waiting on them dropping points since October and they’re still up there
what we got to realise is this team although treble winner's are not as good as the Silva, Aguero, Kompany, Ronny, Gundo team. Some average players have filtered into our squad along side one world class player and some good players. Just the way it is. A draw at Anfield is not a bad result considering Pep has not worked out how to mentally prepare the team for this encounter. This game has become Liverpool's cup final these days as much as they like to say its not. So getting out with a draw is a good result if we don't have any slip ups from now on.

I disagree.. these past few years have been our best. Love Silva, Komps and Aguero and co but we are currently playing with the best players in world in a number of positions. Never the case when they were playing.. they were world class but not the best. Rodri, Kev, Haaland, to a lesser extent Phil and Walker are regarded as the best.

Don’t know how people are saying this is a good point?

Title is out of our hands with Arsenal still to play.

Bottled it again.

How is it out of our hands when if we beat them we go above them?

There’s so many points to play for and everyone is in control. No one is staying 100%. If we do well enough we’ll win it.

I’d worry about others when there’s 5 games left.

Thought Doku had his Sane moment. That's how close the margins were. Draw deserved given the performance and the insistence on playing Alvarez. Feels like lost opportunity, though.

Not really. Elite footballers shitting themselves or walking around deserve all the criticism they get.

Dreadful performances from most of our 'main' players. Absolute non-performance from Haaland. He should be ashamed of himself.

Not really sure what the problem people have with Haaland... we created absolutely nothing today

actually our best chance in the second half was created by him when he held it up well to play Doku in, which is a hell of a lot more than Bernado, Foden etc. did in terms of creating anything today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.