Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

People are allowed to speak out when we are overrun by an injury plagued Liverpool team. We escaped with a draw and could of nicked it, but would we of deserved it in all honesty. We used our get out of jail free card today.
Where did i say they werent, im saying you cant expect the media to respect our team when we dont

If you can’t win on the day, make sure you don’t lose. We didn’t.

Too many of our top players were below par. Some of them hid, some worked there arses off instead.

1-1 was a fair result, even if Liverpool were the better side in the 2nd half. It’s not easy to play at Anfield when they see the game as their cup final.

Lots to play for and when the time cones it really matters, I like to fancy us just a tad more than the other two challenging.
Completely this. Feels a bit flat cause of how we played, but that point and more importantly not losing 3 points to Liverpool means so much more.

People are allowed to speak out when we are overrun by an injury plagued Liverpool team. We escaped with a draw and could of nicked it, but would we of deserved it in all honesty. We used our get out of jail free card today.
Sorry but I think mancboy was spot on. If this is "support" we don't need it. Fact remains they threw everything at us today and only got a point via a penalty and we could have won it after hitting the woodwork a couple of times late on. Out of curiosity I've read some of the forums of the bottom clubs recently and they don't get as bad as this, which is one of the reasons I haven't been on here most of this season. There are a lot who are beginning to sound entitled. I don't know how they would have coped in the late '90s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.