Womens FA Cup - spurs A - Mar 10th KO 15:00

Kelly seemed more up for the Brit Awards this week than focusing on City. Interesting that she was dropped today after her poor performance midweek.
She's deserved dropping for a while for me, maybe it'll focus her mind on the team, noy herself.

Another game we should have had sewn up at half time, then gifted them the equaliser, had chances in extra time too from what I saw though I was concentrating on the other game at that point.

I feel sorry for players like Aleixandri and Greenwood you have been so solid this season at the back. We need a competent keeper behind them like Arnold at West Ham if we seriously want to win anything next season!

She's deserved dropping for a while for me, maybe it'll focus her mind on the team, noy herself.

Another game we should have had sewn up at half time, then gifted them the equaliser, had chances in extra time too from what I saw though I was concentrating on the other game at that point.
Agree, gifted them the equaliser in the 95th minute to.

The team can't be happy with that performance. Irritating to concede in such a manner right at the death. Although I wasn't fully focused on the second half for obvious reasons we didn't look like we offered much by the way of going forward in the second half. Out of two cups in a week, shame.

We can beat Arsenal but, need focus. Kelly seemed more up for the Brit Awards this week than focusing on City. Interesting that she was dropped today after her poor performance midweek.
She deserved to be dropped tbf, and Fowler 100% deserved to start.

Now I’ve calmed down a bit, I will add that the manager could hardly be called at fault for the circumstances of them equalising.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.