TV Series

I’m still waiting for Taboo series 2 with Tom Hardy, surely it’s gotta be on our screens this autumn.

"The production has finally begun on the series, which likely means that Taboo series two will be landing on our screens some time in 2024. We'll keep you updated as soon as we know more. In the meantime, though, you can watch the first series of Taboo on Netflix.

The Last Kingdom is possibly the best show i have ever watched. I am trying to get my next fix with Vikings which is a fine show. It just falls a little short of TLK though for my money. Spartacus and Rome were a great watch to.

I am adding loads of historical dramas to try and fill the void to my plex server. The Borgias, Davinci's Demons, The Tudors, The White Queen, Medici, Versailles, Poldark, The White Princess, Barbarians, Domina, Marco Polo, everything i can find. Sadly i doubt any will hit the spot but hope some will be at least engaging.

The Last Kingdom is possibly the best show i have ever watched. I am trying to get my next fix with Vikings which is a fine show. It just falls a little short of TLK though for my money. Spartacus and Rome were a great watch to.

I am adding loads of historical dramas to try and fill the void to my plex server. The Borgias, Davinci's Demons, The Tudors, The White Queen, Medici, Versailles, Poldark, The White Princess, Barbarians, Domina, Marco Polo, everything i can find. Sadly i doubt any will hit the spot but hope some will be at least engaging.
Yeah Last Kingdom was very good. Poldark is the only other I’ve seen in that list and it was surprisingly enjoyable.

Add The Pillars of the Earth (2010), the underrated Black Sails (2014) and the skulduggery of Wolf Hall (2015) to your historical drama's list.
x4lXXhz.gif

Kleo on Netflix. Surprisingly good.
Just want to say thanks to the professional guys from https://domypaper.com/ that i can finally see the movie/episodes with my wife again. She decided to go for a second degree and now it feels like she abandoned me.

Last edited:
Season 4 now of Love/Hate.
Fuckin brilliant,Gomorrah,Dublin style!

On series 5 now, it's been pretty good but glad it's not over staying it's welcome. A few niggles with people doing non logical things to push or extend the plot.

The growth and trimming of a certain beard scene by scene was quite amusing too.

Solid 7/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.