Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
Bring it on, not bothered who we get, if we want to be the best then we deal with whoever we get drawn, Pep and the boys will rise to the occasion and give it there all, that's all I can ask for hopefully resulting in a few trophies along the way.

All good sides in the draw.

I’d actually like Arsenal think it would be a great fixture and would be nice to dump Lego head out of the competition.

Barcelona wouldn’t be a bad draw either.

I suspect we’ll get Arsenal, end up playing them three times in as many weeks and those games will pretty much define the season.

I'd say that it would be more difficult to beat Real/Arsenal/Bayern over two legs while trying to win all our games in the PL than in one game after the end of league season.

Who knows. We've lost to Monaco, Lyon, Spurs who we should have beaten in previous campaigns. Last season we beat Real Madrid 4-0 and Bayern Munich 3-0 at home. We managed to get past Atletico, just over two legs the season before. Dortmund were a different side but the games between us have been close.

I don't think Bayern or Real would be less intense if we get them this season.
They will remember last season and taken account of the games we have struggled in this season ( even Bournemouth gave us all sorts of problems late on).
Let's just hope for the easiest toes,not that any will be that easy.

That's the point I'm making. Whether it's Real or Dortmund it's unlikely to require any less energy and effort. The standard of players might be different but I don't think any tie is particularly "easy" and means we can rest/rotate players and focus on the league games. So let's just sit back and see what happens. I just want to avoid Arsenal personally, because of our record against English sides in Europe.

Who knows. We've lost to Monaco, Lyon, Spurs who we should have beaten in previous campaigns. Last season we beat Real Madrid 4-0 and Bayern Munich 3-0 at home. We managed to get past Atletico, just over two legs the season before. Dortmund were a different side but the games between us have been close.

Last season we competed with a crumbling Arsenal side in the last 6-7 weeks. Hopefully both Arsenal and Liverpool will collapse in April, but I wouldn't hold my breath...

You are right, though, nobody can be certain that it would be easier to beat PSG than Real, so let's hope we'll do well anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.